Digicy.Cloud established and office in Emmen (7824 LB) at Holtackers 14, hereinafter referred to as “Digicy.Cloud”, attaches great importance to responsible handling of personal data of its visitors. Digicy.Cloud therefore processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this Privacy Statement, Digicy.Cloud informs you about how Digicy.Cloud processes your personal data and how you can change them or oppose them. This Privacy Statement only applies to the services offered by Digicy.Cloud on www.digicy.cloud.
Article 1 Explanation of personal details and specific purposes for their processing
Digicy.Cloud therefore collects and processes your personal data. By visiting www.digicy.cloud, you agree to this Privacy Statement and you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Digicy.Cloud uses your data for different purposes. After this you can see which purposes they are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example, information about your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that can be processed by Digicy.Cloud.
Digicy.Cloud needs your name, e-mail address, address (es), payment details and sometimes your telephone number for your order. With this we can deliver your order and keep you informed about your order. Digicy.Cloud also provides this information to others when necessary for an order, for example to delivery services and our distribution center. If you order at www.digicy.cloud from an external seller, Digicy.Cloud will give your details to this seller. We require our external vendors to treat your data just as carefully as Digicy.Cloud does.
- Your account
In your account on www.digicy.cloud Digicy.Cloud stores the following information: your name, address (es), phone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, details of your previous orders & reviews you have placed.
- Customer service
You can call & e-mail with our customer service. In order to help you quickly with questions, we use your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 and we make notes that we keep. Digicy.Cloud registers data about the telephone conversation and stores chats for analysis and improvement of our services. Sometimes Digicy.Cloud uses a different party to answer your questions. He can use your data for this.
- Customer rating
When writing a customer review, you can choose whether your personal information is visible to other visitors and whether Digicy.Cloud can contact you about your customer review. Where appropriate, Digicy.Cloud keeps track of who writes which review and your reviews are also in your account.
- Improvement of Digicy.Cloud services
Digicy.Cloud can use your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to ask you to take part in a no-obligation customer or market research. If third parties carry out research for Digicy.Cloud, Digicy.Cloud will give your e-mail address to that third party to carry out that research.
- Fraud, infringement or other unacceptable behavior customers
Digicy.Cloud uses your data to investigate, prevent and prevent fraud. If necessary Digicy.Cloud hands over your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to the government. Digicy.Cloud can also provide your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to the police, judicial and other investigative services and other third parties to comply with legal obligations or a court order, or to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses. or unlawful conduct.
If you buy items and do not pay immediately, Digicy.Cloud can check your creditworthiness. Digicy.Cloud can use external agencies / third parties. For that research, Digicy.Cloud can provide your data to others who can only use this data for that purpose.
- Business customers
Data from business customers, partners or (their) contacts are used and processed in the same way as those of private customers. If it is data from individuals, then Digicy.Cloud treats this data just like that of other Digicy.Cloud customers.
Article 2 Transfer to third parties
- Digicy.Cloud does not give your personal data to third parties unless:
- The transfer is made to a third party engaged by Digicy.Cloud for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties Digicy.Cloud has entered into an agreement that specifies how this Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner;
- Digicy.Cloud is required by law to pass on personal data to government authorities.
Article 3 Data security
- Digicy.Cloud makes use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures, insofar as it may be required of it, to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to your data and to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or modification of the data of the information that Digicy.Cloud receives.
Article 4 Availability and modification of your data
- You can request access to your personal data that we process at any time. You can also request that your data be changed or deleted. For this you can send an e-mail to [email protected] or use the de-authorization option in your account. If you choose to delete your personal data, you can no longer use the website, because the processing of your personal data is essential for the operation of the website.
Article 5 Cookies
- It is possible that Digicy.Cloud uses first party session cookies during a running session. These cookies are in principle functional in nature. To refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, the settings of your computer can be changed in the “help” function on the toolbar of the browser of your computer. Some functions on www.digicy.cloud may no longer work if your computer can not receive cookies.
- More information about cookies can be found in our Cookie statement.
Article 6 Liability Digicy.Cloud
- Digicy.Cloud has no control over the possible use by third parties of your personal data. This Privacy Statement only applies to the personal data that Digicy.Cloud processes for www.digicy.cloud. Digicy.Cloud accepts no responsibility or liability for (the operation and / or content of) websites or services of third parties.
Article 7 Retention period
- Digicy.Cloud stores personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to www.digicy.cloud, unless Digicy.Cloud is required by law to keep personal data longer.
Article 8 Change Privacy Statement
- Digicy.Cloud reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. Every modification will be announced via www.digicy.cloud. By making use of www.digicy.cloud after making changes you agree to a modified Privacy Statement. Keep a close eye on this page and www.digicy.cloud for all changes. The current Privacy Statement has been updated on 18-06-2018.