We as Digicy.Cloud are a Security Company by our selves, so we need to set the example to the highest of standards possible. Therefore, in all and any cases we take the following approach in regard to safeguarding our employees, customers, partners and the company as a whole.
- All data-transfer is always encrypted using modern standards.
- All data-storage is always encrypted using modern standards. *
- All data-transfers and -storage are protected with anti-malware, -exploit, and -cryptoware solutions. *
- All accounts always use strong passwords and 2-factor authentication. *
- All privileges are always granted on the ‘Least Privilege’ principle.
- All access-requests are only granted when identification and authentication has fully been executed.
- All security patches are always installed within 1 month of their release.
- All software, hardware and services are in support and never labeled as ‘End-of-Life’.
- All software, hardware and services are hardened and configured securely before use.
- All publicly exposed systems are protected with (application) firewalls and anti-DDoS solutions. *
- All data-processing of personal data of any kind is always done within the legal protection of the GDPR of the European Union and are documented using a Data Processing Agreement.
- We are always transparent in regard to security breaches, data-leaks, governmental data-requests and responsible disclosures.
*) These technologies are not always everywhere present, thus its application is limited with availability.